- some colours will change slightly during the preservation process; eg. a red rose will always darken.
- The FRESHER the flowers, the BETTER the final results will be- the flowers need with us as soon as possible within a couple of days of the event.
- Tell your florist that you intend to have the bouquet preserved and to ask that wiring is kept to minimum.
After the wedding.
- Keep the flowers in a cool, dark place eg, a garage or shed and place the stems in a little water
- DO NOT put flowers in a fridge or freezer
- DO NOT spray the flowers with water.
A photograph is a great addition to the framed bouquet or you can enclose small items from your day such as the groom’s cufflinks or sugar craft from the wedding cake.
The preservation process cam take several weeks- you will be contacted when the finished frame is ready for collection.
Please take a look at examples of previous work in the gallery or call to make an appointment to see samples at my studio.
Prices start from £55 depending on size and frame choice. Please contact me for a more accurate guide- measure the approximate size of your bouquet (length x width or diameter).
Sometimes the bouquet can be reduced or individual blooms eg buttonhole flowers can be used.